Friday, October 29, 2010

October 17, 2010

Apple: Learning the Devon hair tie knot from Danielle and Athlete during the stake meeting. Making oreos with Jared, Miles and Danielle. They turned out great and they were halloween colors. Then there were homemade oreos at wp. That never happens. WP was kind of wild like Tanner Larsen decided that he needed to do salsa dancing with Kim Paulsen. And there was just random talk about country dancing. Everyone just seemed a little crazy. After wp I got Danielle to come do her paper while some people played pool. We listened to Neil Young and Jared was dancing. And the song was actually called DANCE, DANCE, DANCE it was so funny I laughed until my sides hurt.

Lemon: I told like the questions of the night at wp. There is just so much pressure. The question for tonight was who was a person you looked up to or wanted to be like when you were a kid and it couldnt be family. She it took me a little time to think of one and I was in the back. Jared went right before me and he said Hardy Boys. I could NOT believe this. Mine was Nancy Drew and he had no idea. He basically stole my answer. I suppose that is what happens when we grew up in the same house.

No comments:

Post a Comment