Apple: Biking to the library! I finished my book. Today I went for 2 bike rides and on the first one I was just riding around minding my our business and I saw two 4th graders and a 1st grader just waiting for the bus. No, I didnt ask them what grade they were in. I just know these things after working as a lunch lady. A bonus that came with the job. A car past me and then the kids threw pice cones at the wheels. I am get closer and the 1st grade goes into a windup. He was about to throw a PINECONE at me from 3 feet away!! I asked him not to throw the pinecone so he didnt. That would have been a rough start to the day. That night on my second right I saw 3 little boys playing by the mail box. One had light up shoes which are awesome. I told him I liked his shoes he told me he broke his scooter.
I just LOVED that response.
No comments:
Post a Comment