Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 27, 2010

Apple: Going to the U of U health fair for my internship. Going to cornbelly's and not having to work. Texting Bob. Playing teather ball with Michael.

Lemon: I drove to this middle school for the second time this week and the office closed 5 minutes before I got there. I went to the bank and the atm was being worked on so I drove to the front. And when I went to the door is was locked so I had to go back around. I went to kholers to get exact cash for the wonderful Danielle and they didnt have any charleston chews that I wanted to buy. I went to the library to renew a book and I didnt have my library card. All of this things are very minor. But it all happened in an hour. I wish the corn maze wasnt muddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment