Friday, October 29, 2010

October 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Jen!

Apple: I went to Bombay House for Jen's birthday dinner. Jen is one of the best people that I know. And I have known her ever since I can remember. I was talking to Jared that she is his friend in law because she married Brandon. Hilary Hall was also at dinner. It is crazy to think she is already in college. Caitlin now Barnes was there with her husband, Billy. I went to JCW's and got a pumpkin chocolate chip shake with Jared. This is my favorite dessert EVER. And I believe it will stay this for a very long time. So GOOD! Hearing about the BYU UVU ping pong club night.

Lemon: After dinner Jared and I went to blockbuster and I was drawn to the Are You Smarter Than a 5th grader. I need Geneva to play it with. I still got the game just in case Miles will play me.

No comments:

Post a Comment