Apple: Mission Prep was really fun today it was just all of the jokes and people that were in the class today. And testimony meeting was really funny too. (Thanks for the spiritual back hand to the face, Cry gene, graduated college and living my parents basement living the dream) I told my Dad this and he said it isnt suppose to be funny. And this made me laugh I know he would have enjoyed my meeting too. Dinner with my fam and Whitney, Kate, and Taylor. I am so happy whitney finally met my fam. I love having them at my house. I have missed them greatly! After dinner we played boulder dash with Jared and Miles. I won which means I am good at lying. I suppose that is a good skill to have. Before they left we played skip bo. My favorite game in the whole world. So I had a skip bo on my stock pile but i didnt use my first hand. My second hand I used ALL of my cards and won! Fastest skip bo game ever. I was so HAPPY! This is just unheard of and it will never happen again. I really enjoyed the lengthy conversation Michael and I had. I dont think we have ever seen the same movie, ever. And I was grateful he was able to share some non near death mission stories.
Lemon: The near kill shots the mission prep teacher shared. I was about to post this blog but I pressed F8. I just learned that it clears all of my writing. Lame.
No comments:
Post a Comment