Friday, October 29, 2010

October 22, 2010

Apple: Today I watched Arsenic and Old Lace. It is one great movie. I love Cary Grant it is a really funny movie and I was not expecting it to be a comedy. I have been wanting to play with a kid for a while now and today Kyrsten was watching a one year old. She was just handed over to me and this child had zero emotion. She wasnt happy or sad it seemed really strange to me. And Kyrsten tried to prove to me that she will cry once so is in her carseat. But i watched and still no emotion. I went Shane's house with Lindsay and a bunch of other people came over and we played mario kart. Then Jared, Danielle, and Amanda played LIFE. It was from 1982, so old. I did horrible I was in debt for half the game. I came in last and I learned that my real life is bound to be better. Or maybe I will just have to marry someone who has a better education and job.

No comments:

Post a Comment