Sunday, October 31, 2010

October 30, 2010

Apple: It is pretty much Halloween! One of my fav holidays. Cleaning the church with Danielle and Trevor. I felt like there was great team work between all of us. The Rangers won they first world series game. I found my wallet. Working out with Jared I miss Haley and Mary like crazy but Jared works too. Making the oreo dirt worm cake dessert thing for Kyrsten's Halloween party. Going to Alica's hidden room. It is a crazy place and is behind a closet in her basement that you have to take a ladder. And there is a trap door. There is an exit out the garage. One of the best rooms I have ever seen in my life. Playing ping pong with Shane and Danille. Having a great laugh with Alica about mowing lawns.

Lemon: I planned with Miles to take him and his 2 friends to cornbelly's. We were going to go through the haunted stuff, explore, and roast the huge marshmallows that I still havent gotten around too. I was very excited about this time with Miles. And then it started raining and pouring. So we didnt end up going. I was excited to carve my pumpkin but I broke the only little pumpkin knife we had. I cut myself using a stake knife and the mummy i tried didnt turn out how I wanted. I am getting worse at Ping Pong.

No comments:

Post a Comment