Friday, October 29, 2010

October 13, 2010

Apple: Tennis with Danielle it had be since forever. Dinner at Danielle's she asked if I wanted tomato soup. I said ok, but I have to idea why I said yes because I hate tomatos. But it was one of the best soups I have ever had. Her mom made it and there was plenty of tomatos but it was incredible. Carving pumpkins I really like my ward. And I enjoy the interesting conversations I have them like del taco and about their classes. I went to the store with Jared and we were listening to the radio. They said linkin park was playing i told Jared I would bet my life they were. He just pulled over and looked and me with hat slightly off like a little kid. His eye just really big and he said in a serious tone you would bet your life? Of course he was joking but we shared the best laugh. I have never laughed that hard with Jared. And then after that song Katy parry american teen dream or whatever it is called came on. We just laughed because it reminded me of the video on youtube. I laugh EVER time I hear that song. Playing table tennis with Michael and Jared. I learned some kind of back spin.

Apple/Lemon: Saying goodbye to Devon!

Lemon: I should have gone to sleep earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment