Friday, October 29, 2010

October 15, 2010

Apple/Lemon: I worked from 10 to 11.
Apple: The second half of my day I made kettle corn. In order to make it you need two people. I was working with this high schooler named Trica. And she is a nice quite mormon girl who is home schooled and has 11 siblings. I was having a hard time getting her to talk. She told me she doesnt really watch movies. She had never read any of the Harry Potter's and had only seen the first movie. I had to pull out the big guns and talk about The Emperor's New Groove. I believe every person should see and love this movie. She we had a great time from there on out. She would quote in randomly and I would laugh so hard because it was just unexpected. I love TENG!!!
Going to Danielle's after work and watching the first Harry Potter Movie. Playing word warp with Gary. Talking with Gary and Danielle. Watching the magic bullet commerical with Gary as Danielle went on a search for her own magic bullet. It is such a funny ad.

No comments:

Post a Comment