Thursday, December 30, 2010

December 29, 2010

Apple: Finishing Best Friends For Never. The talent show mostly Danielle's performance and then the side chat. Im really happy Devon is back for the holidays and I also love that Talia is back! Robo Pong! I discovered this video for robo pong in early september and found it hilarous. And funny enough Grant Lyman got one for christmas. It is way awesome! Watching youtube videos with JACLD. Gary wanting to watch eclipse.

Lemon: The snow is getting a little out of hand. Last night after getting home around 2am I set my alarm on my phone and it just hit me that today was my last wednesday before I leave. I really wanted to cry. I think the feeling of cry was mostly because it was so late but Im still sad thinking about leaving. There are so many AWESOME AWESOME people in utah I will miss. And it will never be the same.
Do I look like a cup of coffee
No
Then get out of my MUG
-Massie

No comments:

Post a Comment