Wednesday, December 15, 2010

December 10, 2010

Apple: Washing my hair! Yes, gross but I need this in writing so I wont go as long as I did without washing my hair. Clean hair is a must ...maybe I wonder if I would have ever gotten called out on it.
Reading, I love having so much time to read what I want. Danielle solving the mystery of how the snow flake got on the lamp at del by stepping on the seat. Today was the big day. It was one of the best nights of my life like it was forecast it would be. I went to Salt Lake to go to the club. Not the type of club Sara would think of. The Table Tennis club! This was a blast and a half. I played table tennis for like 3.5 hours pretty much straight. I learned a lot tonight one being that I really need to wear a belt and second never wear a long sleeve shirt. I played an asian teenager. He beat me. Then I played a 40 something year old man who had a table tennis jersey and those super short sick not in a good way shorts. I dont even own a pair of shorts that short I dont think I have ever owned shorts that short. He may have bought them form the children's section. Then a played this asian woman who was way good. She crushed me. She didnt even speak english and I had to keep score for us. I believe using this much brain power took a lot out of me but maybe it is a good thing she does not know in numbers how much better she is than me. Then I watched Danielle and Kephren play. Then I played Kephren which was a lot of fun. She had some funny sayings like shut the front door and then run around back and close that door. Never heard that one before. Then I played this 8 year old boy. He looked younger than 8 because of how small he was. So he takes the ball and first serve he does I see my life flash before my eyes. I am pathetic. He is way good. His weakness was the other side of the table or a short hit because his arms were so short. This kids kept giving himself points. I am proud to say I beat this little tyke. He was a great challenge to me. yup, I have no heart beating the kid. But even though he lost he still stayed at the table. Then I played Bob! This is the best moment of the night. I beat him in the first game. Sure he was playing left handed but he puts in so many hours playing and he is Asian. Asian enough said. His paddle was at another table so he had to leave but he told me we would finish our game later. I am thinking this later time will be April. I better improve, no pressure or anything but playing my hero here. An Idol. Then I played Logan one of Michael's friends from Institute. He was the president of the table tennis club at his high school which was like last year. He started playing me left handed and I was beating him 9 to 3 and then Michael called him out. Which did not make me happy because he got the next like 6 points. But I ended up beating him right handed! A great moment. Logan freaking out to the song teenage dream because it is not an apporitate song. It was not changed, I believe the volume was increased in fact. This song just makes me laugh because I think of the guy in the youtube vid. I could have kept playing, expect not really because I wanted to sleep. I had played Jared for an hour before and beat him and then I also played Danielle for a little while before we went to salt lake. Then when we got back to highland Danielle and I went to Mav. This was some of the best hot chocolate I have ever had. I think I like it better than the cocoa bean. Yes, this is so insane for me to say. I thought it would be funny if we got lemon heads in order to tease Shane so we did. We got a kick out of it.
This whole ping pong thing might be getting out of hand but I dont think I will be over it until I beat the little asian kid that steals part of your soul just by making eye contact. I also need to beat Michael. That is a life goal but it needs to be completed by July 2011. Oh! I also liked talking to semi pro Boyd Winnie about doing a table tennis blog. I need to ask him if he will move to Rexburg this winter so I can practice. I would say there is a 50% chance he would move.
One of the best nights of my LIFE! And I have had a pretty great life. Top notch night.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard while reading this, and just thoroughly enjoyed it throughout. haha.

    ReplyDelete