Apple: I totally would relive this day in a heart beat. Snowboarding with Miles and my Dad.
The Clique. Lindsay and Jennica were talking about this movie at wp. And it was decided that we all needed to watch it. So what do Lindsay, Jennica, Danielle, Gary and myself do on a monday afternoon? Watch The Clique. This is one of my best movies I have every seen. It is gossip girl meets the hills meets full house. Totes Drama! And it is such a fab movie because it is about a bunch of rich, braty, 7th garders. There is a series of books and I plan on reading them all before I go finish my last year of college because that is what is important in life right now. I would recommend The Clique to anyone. Although I should note that it should be watched with Lindsay, Jennica, Danielle, and Gary. We all took a character quiz before watching the movie. Thank you Tyra Banks for paying for this movie. Love it!
Lemon: I fell asleep so early I dont know exactly when. I think before 9. So I missed the Blazers beating the Jazz in Utah and I missed reading more of The Clique.
Did i invite u to my barbecue?
No
Then why are you all up in my grill?
Thank You Massie.
No comments:
Post a Comment