Tuesday, December 28, 2010

December 24, 2010

Apple: Snowboarding with Miles. Dinner. Deciding that The Burb's is the movie we would watch as a family on christmas eve. I love my family. Taking Miles to go see Michael and Bob play table tennis at Michael's house. Miles was taken back by how good real people could be at table tennis. And he really looks up to Bob. One of the first comments Miles made after we left was. 'Oh man, I miss Asains. I wish there were more in the world' Hilarious! Rocking out to my ipod in the foggy car ride to PG.

Apple/Lemon: Helping with Dinner. It just hit me that I get to make all of my own meals in a couple of weeks. That is unless I go for the whole only eat popcorn and otter pops for a semester. There is a 90% this is the route I will be taking.

Lemon: For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to be nice and take care of my brother's cat. WRONG! The cats made a HUGE gross mess that I had to clean up. This made Miles wonder why they even own cats.

This was a big day for Miles he is just learning a lot about life.

No comments:

Post a Comment