Apple: Finishing my internship! I have learned a ton at the health department. I mostly learned about drugs. I really like the major I have chosen and I am looking forward to the career I will have come august. ...as an adult. Finishing The Clique! Im dying of laughter everytime I read these books. Starting the second book! Hanging out with some of my all time favorite people! Danielle, Lindsay, Jennica and a new friend Brandi. Seeing the Dunn's at a light in American Fork. They are a little far from their in San Diego home. It made me really happy to see them.
Apple/Lemon: Painting my nails at Lindsay's. I am just not sure why I picked such a loud color. And one my ask, how can a color be loud? But if you google a loud color my nails would come up as the definition.
Do I look like a sled?
No
Then why are you coming down on me
Thank you Lindsay/The Clique
No comments:
Post a Comment