Monday, December 20, 2010

December 18, 2010

It was a year ago to the day(ish) that Apple/Lemon was introduced into my life. Thank You Talia Finley.

Apple: Snowboarding with Miles and my Dad. Miles in the car ride up wanted to listen to passion pit or N*sync. I thought is was great, thank you 15 year old brother. Going to see the lights at temple square. This year I actually got on the train, stayed on the train while the train went to Salt Lake. Big improvement. Going to the Gateway. Urban Outfitters with Danielle, Gary, Michael, Lindsay and Jennica! There are some really awesome books there. Lemon Heads on the train ride back. Looking at ginger bread houses on Jennica's phone. Laughing. Lots of Laughing all night. Apple/Lemon on the car ride back. Reading Lindsay's blog! I love new blogs.

Apple/Lemon: Danielle shared a really funny joke with my and Alicia and I was laughing really hard. The full train car went silent for a second or 2.

Lemon: Singing the Let's Go to the Mall song and no one knowing what it was. Being with awesome people tonight makes me want to stay here in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment