Happy Birthday Kate!
(One of my top 5 funniest people alive)
Apple: Snowboarding for 9 hours straight. I can think of like 3 better days in my entire life one of which is the trip to dland on a train in middle school. Im really happy about today. I love snowboarding and I just listened to the best music ever. zero flips or falls and that includes lifts. I feel like I am ready for the lift, dream catcher at targhee. Talking to Jacob about his friend Spencer who he brought snowboarding. Spencer out of no way just rans and laid down in the snow. I asked Jacob what was wrong with him and he responded calmly he is acting Boyish. It was way funny and I think everyone I know should have a conversation with Spencer. Jacob is a wonderful brother! Another apple- the text from Martha Proctor asking if she was getting punked because we went at water aerobics on time. I think: punked and sorry to punk you like this should be used all the time.
Lemon: My ipod was died with another 3 hours of riding. It is not nearly as fun without music or people my solution to this problem. Ride even FASTER.
No comments:
Post a Comment