Happy Birthday Amy!
Apple: Watching the Cosby show with my family and just listening to them laugh. Talking on the phone with Amy like the old days.
Lemon: Waking up and having to take drugs for my cold because I cant sleep. And then I saw what time it was and I was upset that I was awake at 4:20 and so was Jared. Get back to bed boy. I was just tired all day. And today was my last day for bike rides for 2010 it was a cold ride. During my ride 7, yes I counted deer jumped out in front of me. I thought I was going to die. It would be an interesting way to go: ran over by dear while riding a bike in alpine. One of my least favorite parts of being sick is that I cant taste anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment