Wednesday, November 3, 2010

November 2, 2010

Apple: Staying up with Taylor, Whitney, and Kate. Kate's southern accent and the fam vaca story of the maid and the culinary classes. ... Billy in general the parent teacher conferences. I laughed for an hour straight. Just laughing so hard my face hurt. Battleship. Skip bo. Going to devo. Going to twizl like the old days.

Lemon: I was out for a run because I have some idea of doing a half marathon which is just not logical in the least for me. I was out running and my ipod just died. Or so I thought. I was out over by the temple when it happened. And then I got back to the apartment and it was not dead it just froze or paused for some weird reason. If my ipod dies on me on saturday like it did for my dad in his real marathon I will just stop and take a nap on the side of the road.
Going to bed at 5:45 and then getting up at 10 was totally worth it for the laughs but I dont know why I could sleep in any longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment