Apple: Watching The Emperor's New Groove with my roommates. Going to lunch with Taylor, Whitney and Kate. Playing battleship with Kate. She was beating me the first 3 games and then I won. She needed to go to American Foundations so we went to her class and brought battleship. It was very fun and even better for me because I won. It was strange being in the same class room where I took the same class but instead of Whitney being there it was her sister Kate. Going to grocery shopping with Kristina not just once but twice. Seeing Sara after her class. Danielle's title of her paper Aliens or Amigos?
Lemon: I took the time to look up a good little course to run and I wrote down the streets on my hand. And as usual I missed one of the streets because they were tricky about using the name or the number of the street.
No comments:
Post a Comment