Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18, 2010

Apple: My rematch in ping pong with Shane. I bet him first game 21 to 13 and then 21 to 11. I got in a couple of really good slams when he started to trash talk. It was great timing. I also played Justin one of Michael's friends and beat him 21 to 5 and then second game 21 to 2. I have this dream of going to school and meeting my 'Bob' and then coming back and beating Michael. I am going to make this happen. Alas I am not done with my apples, When I told Shane that beating him was my apple he said 'I needed a lemon anyways. Seriously I did. My dad killed our last indoor lemon tree. Left it outside and it froze.' This made me laugh. It sounds like there is a forest in his house. Just a great response.

Lemon: Not going to see Harry Potter. Everyone and their dog is seeing it tonight. But I am looking forward to seeing it with Jacquelynne.

No comments:

Post a Comment