Saturday, November 20, 2010

November 20, 2010

Apple: I am so happy I was to witness Jared and Riley's embrace. So that sounds gay but it was so FUNNY. Their arms were just open and then Riley started to kind of run even though he was 7 feet away. Then Riley picked Jared up and the best part was that I was almost positive Jared was going to hit his head on the ceiling. I just started laughing so hard and people didnt know why and I couldnt explain because I was laughing. Jared also made cookies that were better than Kneaders. What a champ. Playing ping pong with Sara! Playing mario kart with Kaitlyn. Megan's 50 cent egg joke.

Lemon: ...I may not have a voice tomorrow. I told my mom this and she responded with that is what happens when you yell at basketball games. That part made me laugh. The blazers lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment