Sunday, November 14, 2010

November 14, 2010

Apple: Church was really great today! Jacquelynne gave a talk. Which I am grateful for. And she rocked it, of course. Jared made some chocolate fudge ribbon death bunt cake dessert that was FABULOUS! I want that cake for my birthday. I may have to come home just for that. Martha and Lindsay were just really funny with the piano and gummy bear remarks. Hanging out with my fam. So Funny! The piggy backs rides. Funny stuff. Had to be there. And boy am I glad to be part of my family. Jared and I answering at the same time for wp question of the night. Ping pong at wp. I was fairly close to beating Michael. Final score 21-16 and I was in the lead for awhile. "It could happen" -JP, Angels In The Outfield.

Lemon: I havent taken a sunday nap in months. In fact I cant remember the last time. Because I have been stupid and have not been going to bed early. I set my alarm for 2 hours. It took a while to fall asleep because I kept thinking about church stuff. Then I woke up 20 minutes later. I could sleep anymore. I got up look out the window and BAM! winter...
And Jacob turns 18 in a month. I suppose that means I really need to stop slipping up and telling people I am 19.

No comments:

Post a Comment