Apple: Jazz game with Danielle. It was so much fun! J-Running. The seats were super great my favorite part was the guys hair that sat in front of us. He had a rat tail going, the style was just ridiculous. My favorite 'game' part was when williams made the shot but he also got the foul call. He then went to the side and gave the fans high fives. It was just really great. Bike ride. Miles coming home from school and telling me about how is he going to sell the kid at his spanish table next week. But to get rid of him he will have to pay someone else to take the kid. I find it funny that they are bringing back slavery through the classroom.
Lemon: I wish I understood basketball better. Today I made a tuna melt for lunch. And then for dinner my mom made tuna melts and soup for dinner. Of course, her tuna melt was way better.
2 months until my birthday
I am over time. Over it.
No comments:
Post a Comment