Sunday, July 25, 2010

July 25, 2010

Apple: I got to see Jared, Nephi and Brianne. It was great being with people that I know in the ward. Planning for the trip to Zions.

Lemon: I went to bed late again last night which made me not think clearly when my mom came in and told me it was 9. For some reason I believed that church started at 10:30. I miss mission prep in my old ward. Where Jordan and Kristina made the best couple EVER. I miss being with my roommates on Sundays. Ward choir was very intense. I figured I would go in order to try and make up for the hour of church I missed. (I know that it does not work like this but this kind of logic I like to live with.) I am not a singer. I lost the car keys at church and it gave me a little heart attack.

No comments:

Post a Comment