Happy Birthday Brianne
Apple: I got some scotch and soda. Studying with Eliza and Whitney was very fun and worthwhile. All I have to do is go to Enviornmental Health now. No more work in that class.
Lemon: I was so not proud of my drug project that I had to turn in. I really wanted Geneva, my roommate to turn it into the teacher. He would not care there are 70 or so students in the class. I get to his office and there is a table in the clarke to display all of the projects. Nightmare. I dont want to do anymore school work. AT ALL. NO MORE.
It is my half birthday
What is up with the scotch and soda? Every time you say that I think scotch like the alcoholic beverage. Please correct me. Please. haha
ReplyDeleteI wish I could correct you.
ReplyDelete... Kidding, the scotch is just a flavor syrup type of deal. I would relate it to how there are butterscotch chips. And this drink would have the same flavor as the scotch in the butter scotch.
No Alcohol for me.