Apple: Me and Geneva were driving back to Rexburg with a couple of our FHE brothers. And Chirs was driving he was being a bit of a wild driver. He pulled out in fornt of a car when he could have just waited another 30 seconds. It was uncalled for and he cut him off. The shape of this car reminded me of the cop cars in San Diego. So I told him that it was a cop car. This car had some kind of weird set of lights in the front. Chirs started freaking out. Freaking out. He did not go on the freeway he just kept on going. And the car behind kept on driving striaght. Then chris turned around at a potato factory gravel parking lot. (I found this ironic) The car past and it was not a cop. But it was funny to see Chris freak out then he went on to say how it is not like there is an outstanding warrent on him or anything. And that he didnt have any real reason to be afraid of the cop.
... Sure Chirs. Maybe your horrible driving is making you feel guilty.
Lemon: I studied so long for my enviornment final but it was a write on so I dont know what I got.
No comments:
Post a Comment