Apple: Watching Emperor's New Groove
Lemon: I put off doing my homework all week so I had to finish my paper instead of floating down a river. I think I want to try this out if I dont end up going to San Deigo.
Apple/Lemon: Jared asked me if I wanted to work at Blockbuster this fall. I want a job for this fall and the hours would be perfect because I dont get off of work/interning until 3. I wish I could get my lunch lady job back. Plus the pay is not as high as the lunch lady gig. Although I would be pretty cool to work there in the fact that both of my older brothers have worked there. Jared is quitting at the end of this week and I get back the end of this week. So it would be just a switch of Hepworth's in a way. If I start working right away I wont be able to go to San Diego.
No comments:
Post a Comment