Friday, July 23, 2010

July 22, 2010

APPLE: I went to Eliza and Cory's Fedding! So much fun! It was in the gardens and the vows were so funny. Eliza's dress was great. Wonderful. I had a nice little chat with a 7 year old. With in a minute she told me her great fear of sinking at swim class. I tried to give her some encouraging words. I read my drug use and abuse notes to my roommate Kristina. Now she knows so much about alcohol. I got an A on my oral exam. Josh got his mission call and his mission president is my former stake president.

LEMON: I am going to miss HALEY HATCH so much!!! I am excited for her to go on a mission but who will I laugh with at 6 in the morning while working out? HATCH is SOOO Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment