Apple: The Mills came to Rexburg. It was great seeing them and going to happy hour at sonic. Who knew that the drinks at sonic were so good? Not I. Then we went to Cragio's. Wonderful. Then we played uno, phase 10 and blink. I beat everyone at phase 10. That is what you get for not letting me complete the first phase with everyone else.
Nathan asked me which of my brothers is more of a PUNK. It was between Miles and Jacob of course. It was funny what he thought of them. And it turns out in his mind my mom is the biggest punk out of my family. When he said this I wanted to know what the definition of punk is. But according to Nathan Jacob is a silent punk.
The national league won the all star game. First time since 1996. The padres better go to the world series. Other wise it was all in vain.
Lemon: No lemon today. Great. Although they will be many lemons ahead of me because there is only a week of classes then some testing days.
No comments:
Post a Comment