Monday, April 11, 2011

April 7, 2011

Apple: My family's reaction to seeing me just at home. nbd. They had no idea I was coming. I went to miles' room the night I got home and he kind of woke up but it was unclear. So when he came home from school the next day he was like hi. Then asked if I just got there. I told him I did and he proceeded to tell me how he had a dream last night that I came into his room.
LINDSAY IVIE!!! I was so so happy to see her! Although I had no idea she could scream that high pitched. Her cooking clip that were shown on the news were golden! Im so happy she is famous.
Blazer/jazz game!

Lemon: I didnt end up going to the game which is so lame on my part.

No comments:

Post a Comment