Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 5, 2011

Im currently avoiding my study guide. So Im pretty my day will get better. And I know this because I will be staying up way late. Sadly it is Kate's last night. WOW! I was about to write for the semester but this is it because I will be gone when she is back in the fall. I want to CRY!

Apple: LETTER FROM HALEY HATCH!!! (Sending a pic for Julie to write on of the elders in her district-priceless)
Kate and I finished our 50 question cumulative church history test in 10 minutes. I got 100%! Im way happy about this. Also I got an 88% on the paper that I turned in for that class. I felt like dirt aboout it because I put it off and I never read through it. But it worked out. Im excited to take my health behavior final it is to read a couple of talks and answer questions. Best final ever.

Lemon: Kate is leaving. Other people will be leaving. I have to clean that stinkin refrigerator. Pretty sure it was a health code violation to start with. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment