Thursday, April 14, 2011

April 13, 2011

Apple: Today is one of the BEST days of 2011. Im totally going to remember it. It was mostly an above average day. But THIS is why I will remember it. my dad. my father. my padre. He did a F-L-I-P! on his snowboard. a flip. this 55 year old did a flip. i saw the whole thing. I saw him go up and FLIP. And then I heard a pop. I was freaked as soon as I saw him go off the massive jump. I started to undo my bindings. My mind was racing. What in the world do I do next. My Father is NOW paralyzed. Maybe even dead. And let me just as life would go into a downward spiral real fast without my dad. My dad was really happy I was there to witness it. I cant believe he did a flip and landed it. Miracle. He wasnt trying to do a flip it just happened and he just happened to land it. He told me after that he has never been able to do a flip even in a pool. Just so insane. That crazy guy is one of my heroes but there is no way anyone could get me to do a flip off a jump on a snowboard.
Snowboarding today was so beautiful. I mostly just rode with my dad. But we did a few runs with Miles and his buddy Brighton. Brighton went to Brighton. That never got old. The final hour or so I just rode by myself and I turned my ipod to Justin Bieber and I just sang along while on the lift and racing down the mountain. Pure bliss. As I was going down one of my last runs I just kept thinking about how there must be mountains in heaven to go snowboarding. I love it so so much!

And surprisingly my day go even better. I went to the jazz game with Lindsay and Jennica!!! It was a blast! Intense game and I feel even better timeout entertainment full of half court shots. I was impressed with Jennica's eagerness to dance to every song that played and Lindsay's knowledge on the team and game. Bonus I had friends that wanted to go to the Jazz game.

Lemon: Jared kept giving me a hard time about friends that I have. I dont know why he doesnt believe but I dont have that many friends. Just so much pressure from Jared to have friends.
Also the weather. Crazy. The wind could have taken one to oz. I felt so so bad for Jennica because she didnt have a sweater. The rain got both Linds and Jenn pretty bad.
I feel asleep while trying to watch HP. I was too tired from snowboarding.

No comments:

Post a Comment