Tuesday, April 26, 2011
April 18, 2011
Apple: Driving up to Rexburg with Kristina!! My mom packed me a lunch. I bet it will be my last packed lunch my mother will make me for school. which the thought of that makes it a lemon. Julie! We had been separated for too long. The conversation between my mom and I while driving just made me chuckle. She asked if I thought about getting married anytime soon. I replied with no mom I should probably date. Then there was a minute or two of silence. She then proceeded with another question. are you interested in anyone up at byu idaho? Nope. Two minute silence. My mom broke the silence by saying well maybe this year you should join a coed rec softball team. haha Thanks for looking out for me mom. I know you do care I suppose I should be more worried about if I really care. I should ponder this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment