Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April 4, 2011

I just asked Julie what happened yesterday she responded with it was 11 o'clock and and 1 so we went to sleep. My life is so exciting. sarcasm

Apple: LINDSAY Ivie! We had a nice chat. Im so excited to see her during my semester break. I finished my english class. 3 classes done 3 to go. Julie-Is provo a word?

Lemon: I remember trying to work on my essay for 4 hours. So after 4 hours of pointlessness I turned off my computer and wrote it down the old fashion way. I wanted J Dawgs for dinner.

I told Julie about my dream where I was stalking someone and I followed them to the movies where I bought a ticket and went to watch it but it was in 3D and I didnt have the glasses and it bugged me so I just left. After I told Julie about my dream told me how I was talking in my sleep again. Last night I said Stop and Wait. It goes along nicely with the stalker dream. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment