Wednesday, March 9, 2011

March 7, 2011

Apple: After countless games of losing to Whitney I finally won in skip bo! Creeping around Rexburg taking pictures of crosswalks with Julie for my photo essay. Then we photoshopped the same guy 3 times in the original picture I turned in. It is a where's waldo type of deal. Julie and I made plans to go to a Giants game on a saturday in August! I love making summer plans!

Lemon: Nothing exciting happens anymore. I woke up so many times the night before. In one dream I went to Utah but I didnt know what day it was and I can to turn in my assignment so I had to walk from Utah to Rexburg. In my dream I was climbing mountains to get back to turn in my assignment. Another dream that night Gary was in my room at school and we were talking about different people in the ward. Typical Chisme and we were talking about how much Danielle would love this conversation. Then Julie came into the room to get her laptop and I felt So so so guilty because Gary wasnt allowed to be in our room. But it wasnt until so gave me a face that I remembered. And the rest of the dream i kept trying to make it up to Julie but I just felt so guilty. I woke up feeling guilty like it actually happened. Crazy dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment