Apple/Lemon: Looking at jobs.
Apple: Spanish Lessons with Julie. Julie makes a funny face when she gets the phrase wrong like the recording changed the answer just to make her mad. Today Julie said 4,2,1 and I thought 2nd base, catcher, and pitcher. My family has made me who I am today. And I like who I am. Thanks fam.
Lemon: Im beyond over writing letters. It use to be one of my most fav things but not anymore. I just want to call Danielle. I just want to go work out with Haley and I just want to go to Porters with Mary. Im really tempted to go visit the mtc, valencia, and new jersey RIGHT NOW.
I not so secretly want to go on a mission so that I could get called to one of their missions. How BEYOND AWESOME would that be?!
I need to ask trev about those odds.
I think my math is correct. I would have a .9% chance of being called to the same mission. Im liking those odds.
ReplyDelete