Apple: Chisme. I love that stuff way way too much. Danielle's letters are just like gold to me. They are so funny and it is like she is here in Rexburg. So bless Lindsay Ivie's soul. She sent me some real great stuff from the LP ward like in elder's quorum trevor asked all of the elder's to say their name and who they have a crush on in the ward. I just like how this is typical trev. Im also a real bike fan of this info coming to linds through hometeaching. This is why hometeaching is so important.
Today was a SPRING day!!! Just so warm. Me and Whit went on a bike ride down and around Porter park.
I made plans to play tennis this break with Shaila. You better believe Im going to be a pro tennis player by the end of this semester. Im ready for a break.
Lemon: The bike I used didnt have brakes. whateves.
Chisme makes the world go ALL AROUND.
ReplyDeletei am so happy i have you to share all this stuff with. :)