Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 26, 2011

Apple: Julie and I watched youtube vids and just laughed and laughed. After an hour went by with out us noticing I had to leave for the library. Talking to Lindsay for an hour or so. Seeing ric starnes. The neopet version. so so lovely!

Lemon: I looked for a book at the school lib for my church history paper. I was searching for about 30 minutes. I was getting distracted my other books but I couldnt find the book I needed. I went and asked for help and the librarian that was helping me straight up disappeared. So I just went home. It was 9 on a saturday night.

I went to run but after a mile and a half I thought I was going to throw up. So fail. In Rebekah's words: Epic Fail. But I walked for a few minutes and decided just to run one more mile. I ran my fastest mile that I can recall 8:08.

No comments:

Post a Comment