Saturday, July 2, 2011

June 27, 2011

Apple: Playing tennis and the park with Julie and this guy in our ward. I didnt like how he was a pro and had only been playing for a month but tennis was fun and I learned a knew game. Rachel is pro at basketball. There is this dog that live in the backyard of this alley and it just stuck its black cute head under the fence and me and Julie petting his dog for like half an hour. I want a dog. Laura's door was unlocked when we went to visit. So i left a note and then as I was leaving I had this evil urge. Her water bottle was on the table with about a cup of water in it. I poured and 2 tablespoon of salt into it. The first thing she asked when she saw me was what color is my water bottle. I just laughed and she told me how she made her roommate try some of the water to check. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment