Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 5, 2011

Apple: ALL my ROOMMATES are BACK! So this weekend I did not go out of town and part of the reason was because I had this debate in toxicology about DDT, well I totally hit a home run. I was way nervous and then the final question the opposing side asked was so great for me. Totally shut them down. Now I didnt think my comment was so great but during the few minutes to prepare for closing statements my teacher came over and told my group that my last comment was the best out of the entire debate. And after class one of my friends told me that after our groups left the teacher commented to the entire class about how that was the best comment. And Im way happy this because this is a teacher that is not very friendly or nice. That made my weekend worth it.

Lemon: I just found out that there are 2 weeks of classes left. This means I start counting down the projects, papers, and tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment