Tuesday, July 26, 2011

July 22, 2011

Apple: Today I graduated from college. A college grad that is what I am now. Loco! My lovely family came up to Rexburg to see me do the whole graduating thing. I loved spending time with them. I liked talking to people in my college about moving on in the world. I liked checking out of my apartment for the final time. I liked seeing all my things packed and in the car. I'm very happy my grandma nana came out from California. I received my iPad today. I walked around campus knowing that I didn't have to go to class or do any homework. I told miles that Julie was my BFF. And he said black friend forever. That was funny because it was unexpected.

Lemon: I had to say good bye to so many of my friends. Walking too fast during my graduation. Do all of my cleaning for white glove. The drive home wwas not so roomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment