Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May 4, 2010

Apple: Today the power went out during my church history class. We had about 20 minutes left. There are no windows in this room so we got to leave class early. On my way home a teacher asked me what building I came from. He wanted to know what to do with his class. I suggested to dismiss the class. I felt so powerful. I really like power i guess.

Lemon: I was cooking and my roommate Erika was also using the stove. I lowered the heat to simmer my taco meat. Well she thought she had the proper burner but in fact she did not. My meat burned. A majority of it burned that is. I could not watch LOST. And Julie even watched Lost. Not fair.

Today I ran a mile and a half after yoga in 14:09 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment