Apple: Our team won the softball game. I made the last 2 outs of the game. I got one of the best hits of my life. That was a lot of fun.
Apple/Lemon: I was eating popcorn and there I was marshmallows on the counter. All of a sudden I got really excited I was like it was the best dessert ever to make popcorn type of rice krispe treats. I was about to tell my roommate when. ... That is called a popcorn ball Aubrey i told myself. I cant believe I did that. Flat popcorn blocks were made.
Lemon: I was so tired after my game. I came home and studied for a couple hours then I told myself I would take a nap. That didnt happen. I slept from 9:20-11. Then I woke up for an hour while my roommates kind of went crazy in the living room. Then left and I had dreams about not waking up to take my test that closes at noon. Not the best night of sleep. Or my best idea for that matter.
No comments:
Post a Comment