Thursday, May 13, 2010

May 13, 2010

Happy Happy Birthday Nephi!

Apple: Overall a great day. Philosophy was great we talked about Locke and san diego. Lunch was so fun. I only have lunch at the crossroads on thrusdays this semester so it is such a treat to go. I got my first sno cone of the year with my roommates. I watched LOST. I went to the library and listened to the alice in wonderland cd. I got so much homework done it was insane.
I went to the internship office today. As of right now I am leaning more toward doing an internship in sacramento. One pro for sacramento is that my grandparents live there and I was just thinking how much longer are they going to be around. Now I am not saying they are going to drop dead any mintue but now that my family does not live in san diego we dont go to nor cal very often. I would like to know them better. Plus my one grandma has the sister missionaries living with her so I think it would be good to be around them.
The public health department website for sacramento is more helpful with internships than utah county's.


Lemon: I wanted to work out this morning but I feel back alseep before I couldn't get up at 5:30.

I did not run today. Because I have this massive blister on my foot.

I feel like this is my longest post to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment