Apple: road trip with Sara and Rico to Vegas! We left at 1am early Saturday morning. Vegas is a whole other world. Jordan was saying how much he loved gambling the night before which I thought was just so stupid but once you are there it is so hard not getting sucked in. I did one slot machine which was fun. Learning how to play poker. The theme of that early morning was lord of the rings for sure. Sara and I were talking while sitting in front of some slot machines and we were asked to show ID. There were so many characters like guys falling asleep while eating breakfast in the mcdanolds or people talking to themselves. Such a different place.
The reason we went was to attend Bryce's funeral. The timing of his death just seems all wrong to me because he was 24 and was getting married in a couple of weeks. But everyone at the funeral could feel the spirit so strongly. I know that Bryce will be able to live with his family again and that
No comments:
Post a Comment