Sad truth time: I'm really over blogging. But I still want a record of my life. Such a dilemma.
Apple: today I got my mission call!!!!! Which honestly has to be one of the top 5 fav days of my life and currently I can't think of the other 4 days but today was really awesome! I opened it and then after the first sentence I could just feel the spirit. I felt so incredibly happy with just reading you have been called. I am called to serve in the Washington Everett Mission. Which I'm excited about because I have absolutely zero things to be worried about. I challenge anyone to tell me what I should be freaking out about because I know this church is true and I can't think of any thing better to be teaching people about. And as far as companions I like to think I'm a pretty understanding person and I have had a total of 26 roommates while in college and have no real problems. Weather? I went from San Diego to Rexburg. I can handle Washington weather with the snow, rain and no sun no prob. I was told there were a lot of liberals and I say wonderful! I was raised in San Diego and have lived with Julie for 3 semesters. I'm seriously so excited and grateful for the opportunity to serve a mission. I have wanted to go on a mission with all my heart since I was 12. I have always thought my perfect live would include a mission and now it will! So stoked. The best news is that I leave nov 16th for the mtc. So soon!
Today was also great because I got to see lots of close friends like Shaila and Adam, Lindsey, Linday, Kyrsten, and Sara.
No comments:
Post a Comment