Apple: I got a letter from Mary. LOST was great! So much love for LOST. The shower is fixed. I had to take 2 showers with freezing water. Hated it. I told the management about the channel not being on our tv and we got them. All mixed feelings about having channels now.
Lemon: I had to buy more books and an iclicker. I had classes and they gave me a headache because the first day is always this is all of the junk you have to do for the semester. I want it to be the weekend so I can do homework. The dishwasher in my new apartment is rather loud. Not has loud as the old microwave but it is loud.
I ran 1.5 miles on the track today in the sun. I was proud of myself. Side note there were two guys trying to play catch with a baseball. And I say trying because it was pretty much fetch one guy would throw the ball way pass the other.
Tomorrow I will be running 2 miles. I may do it on the track. Not sure yet.
And I am very grateful for music without it I would be nowhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment