Monday, April 19, 2010

April 19, 2010

Apple: Having wonderful wonderful weather in Rexburg. Although it makes me want it to be summer even more. Having real internet for the first time in like 10 days.

Lemon: Being in Rexburg. Buying books. Driving to Rexburg. I dont like meeting new roommates. Even though I love them by the end of the semester. Finding out that I have a test in the testing center that opens July 3rd and closing the 4th. Rude teacher. Rude.

I want to run this semester so I will post the amount of miles I did and how many I need to do the next day.
Today I need 1 mile. Yes a slow start but a start never the less.
Tomorrow 1.5 miles.

1 comment:

  1. Yay good job Aubrey. This summer my goal is to get my licence. Hopefully at the end of this semester, you will be running like 50 miles and i will be driving for more than 50 miles. But GOodluck!

    ReplyDelete