Apple: This morning I had to go back to the apartment and as I opened the door and bam Amy was there. She defiantly startled me. She was walking to class and I was only a couple of minutes or so behind her. She crossed the road before me and she was listening to her ipod. I believe I like to scare people because of my oldest brother Nephi would scare everyone in our family. He really knows how to get people. Anyways I walked up to her and just walked shoulder to shoulder with her then turned and said hi (maybe boo cant remember) She FREAKED out. It made me laugh so hard and she was kind of winded. The lost of breath I cannot take all credit for that the walk to campus is up ‘hillish’
Lemon: Spending so much time on an assignment then going to class and finding out I forgot some information.
No comments:
Post a Comment