Apple: I love dreams. I love dreaming. I love hearing about people’s dreams. I love being part of people’s dreams. I rarely hear about my mom’s dreams and I don’t think that I have ever heard one of my dad’s dream. I was talking to my mom today and she had a dream that I took the shuttle down to highland. I stopped by my house and just said Hi to my fam then I told my mom that I had to go to the singles ward to talk to my friends. Then I just left. That same night my dad shared with my mom his dream. In his dream I walked down to Highland from Rexburg and said Hello to my fam. Then I said my good byes and walked back to Rexburg.
Another good part of the day was hip hop class. I felt really clueless but it is fun trying to learn. My roommate Hillary is AWESOME! I think Julie can really be the next Hillary.
Lemon: I had to help bake about 75 chicken patties and it reminded me exactly of work. Oh the rough chicken patty sandwich day. Make 500 chicken patties, no fun.
Note: I did not make a big enough deal that yesterday was my 19th blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment